Why Would I Need a Business Coach?
It can be scary asking for help with your business, and spending money with someone you don’t know.
But sometimes you can really benefit from having an outside perspective to guide you through tough spots. When you hire a coach, you’re making an investment in yourself and your business. But if you’re unsure if coaching is right for you, I give you options to ease in – I’ll never try to trick you into a commitment you’re not ready for yet. It’s your business and you need to be comfortable with what we’re doing.
I use my business expertise and understanding of creative minds to help self-employed individuals find a way out…
A way out of the chaos you feel in your brain when there’s so much to do.
A way out of the anxiety of wondering if you’ll ever have work-life balance.
A way out of the excuses that are holding you back.
My coaching services are always customizable to what you need specifically – from how we communicate to how we set milestones to what keeps you motivated.
It’s not about learning to do things my way. It’s about finding a way that works for YOU.
But I’m a freelancer. I don’t run a business.
I’d like to challenge that. If you’re getting paid to provide services for others, you’re a business owner. Sometimes acknowledging that makes the biggest difference in your career.
As a self-employed creative, you get to make your own rules, own your time, and trust your instincts to make the right decisions for yourself. The freedom is incredible, but it comes with a lot of “business” responsibilities that can be stressful and tricky to navigate.
- Keeping your licenses up to date
- Tracking your income and expenses
- Invoicing your clients and making sure they pay you on time
- Maximizing your tax deductions
- Filing tax reports
- Making sure you’re carrying the right insurance policies
- Putting money aside for taxes, saving, and retirement
- Marketing yourself
- General admin work
I can help you take control of that stress and find ways to make your business more manageable so you can focus on your creative services.
My clients are producers, directors, editors, photographers, casting agents, voice actors, audio engineers, artists, musicians, authors, realtors… all kinds of people, all facing similar problems. We can find your solutions together.
Business Coaching Packages
*all sessions are held remotely via video chat or phone
Before we work together, please schedule a free 15-minute discovery call so we can get to know each other better and make sure you’re comfortable moving forward.
30-Min Micro Session
When you’re short on time but you have a few questions or need to discuss a problem you’re facing, this session will be super-focused to help you find answers.
What You’ll Get:
- 30 minutes of dedicated discussion.
- No prep or follow-up – we’ll accomplish whatever we can in the allotted time.
If you’re not sure coaching is right for you, you’re probably not comfortable jumping into a long-term commitment. But if you’re feeling stuck in an area of your business and need some guidance, perspective, or to talk through a situation, a simple no-pressure session can help you find clarity. Sometimes one small step is all it takes to shift from thinking about something to actually doing it.
What You’ll Get:
- Before the session, I’ll send you a few questions to learn more about you and your goals. You can respond via email, audio, or video – however you’re most comfortable communicating.
- We’ll get right down to business and talk about whatever is most important to you.
- I’ll follow up with an email with a few thoughts and suggestions.
If you’re ready to take action, let’s dive in and figure out how to move forward with the improvements you want to make.
What You’ll Get:
- Before the session, I’ll send you some detailed questions to learn more about you and your goals. You can respond via email, audio, or video – however you’re most comfortable communicating.
- 1hr strategy session
- 2 X 30min coaching calls
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Ongoing email support
- Recordings of all sessions to reference later
- Notes from each session to highlight takeaways
Want more time or support? We can add more sessions or customize a package to benefit your specific needs. Book 3 months and save (starting at $1195)!
Starting at $495
Custom Coaching for Creatives
Every business has different priorities, concerns, and budgets. And every individual has different ways of thinking, communicating, and solving problems. Whatever you need, we can create a customized package just for you.
Together, we’ll define your goals and determine which methods will benefit you the most. Options include:
- Regular strategy sessions
- Clear-cut assignments
- Accountability check-ins
- Coaching calls
- Email prompts
We’ll also decide how long each session will be and how frequently we’ll have them within your level of investment.
I genuinely care about helping you achieve a positive outcome and will help you find a way that works for you.
Starting at $995
Meet My Clients
“Amanda excels at anticipating our needs, her attention to detail, and is always cheering for us, doing all she can to help our business grow and thrive.”
-Melissa Moats | Owner of The Voice Actors Studio