Remote Production Support
I can be more efficient and save you money on travel, meals, and other overhead by working from my own location
My experience makes me uniquely situated to share what works (and what doesn’t) in an industry that is constantly changing.
Working as a producer, production manager, or line producer is a lot like running a business. I make important decisions, organize the details, and manage the day-to-day operations.
- Creating and managing schedules and budgets
- Hiring crew and talent
- Renting equipment
- Coordinating travel and logistics
- Securing locations, permits, and insurance
- Troubleshooting issues
Remote Production Support
The production world has changed and no longer requires long days in an office prepping the details for an event, grueling over an edit, or wrapping the job. I can be more efficient and save you money on travel, meals, and other overhead by working from my own location.
Associate Producing & Coordinating
When you’re leading your own project but need someone you can rely on for support, I’m here to help. Because I am a producer myself, I understand how overwhelming it can be at times. I can anticipate what you need and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
Permitting & Paperwork
Production can involve a lot of paperwork that takes time away from the things that really need your focus. I can help you get all that busy work under control so you can concentrate on the bigger picture.
- Coordinate travel & logistics
- Permit locations
- Create and distribute deal memos & call sheets
- Collect vendor invoices, W9s & COIs
- Review contracts
Whether you need actors for your video, models for your photo shoot, or voice talent to help convey your message with the right tone, I’ll help you find the right fit for your project and budget.
With editors, animators, and audio engineers working from different places at different times, you need someone to make sure everyone is staying on track with postproduction.
- Facilitate communication between the client and creative staff
- Organize assets
- Create & manage schedules
- Secure talent and music licenses
- Ensure all reviews and final files are delivered before deadlines
Budgeting & Accounting
I am a self-proclaimed “number nerd” with a love for color-coded spreadsheets. And since most creatives hate this part, it’s the perfect synergy.
- Create & manage budgets – I can organize everything in a way that allows you to view the extensive details or a simple summary at any time, so you know where your money is going and if any adjustments need to be made.
- Review existing budgets – send me your current budget and I’ll check the formulas & other formatting to make sure everything is correct
- Track expenses & look for discrepancies
- Bookkeeping Cleanup & Maintenance
If you feel your internal systems are inefficient and you’re spending too much time on things that don’t add to your income or enjoyment, I’d love to help. As a Director of Operations for multiple video production companies, I was responsible for the daily business activities as well as overseeing creative, accounting, and HR departments. I’ve transformed businesses from complete disarray to having streamlined processes. Unlike traditional consultants, I don’t want you to just do things my way. I offer guidance to find what works best for you and your specific needs, in a way that allows you (and/or your staff) to maintain it on your own when we’re done. My experience makes me uniquely situated to share what works (and what doesn’t) in an industry that is constantly changing.
Meet My Clients
“When it comes to your company and its $$$, you better work with someone you trust, and we trust Amanda.”
– Eric Jamison, Studio J Inc